RILBEX PERMANENT PAINT MARKERS ARE...
High performance permanent industrial paint markers that can permanently mark on almost any surface, rough or smooth, greasy or wet.
This product is also called a Permanent Industrial Paint marker, a Metal Marker, a Steel Marker, a Permanent Marking Pen, Marking Paint, a Fabric Marker, and Paint for Steel
The Rilbex Paint Markers (also known as Metal Markers or Metal Marking Pens) are manufactured in a durable toothpaste styled 50ml aluminium tube that dispenses permanent marking paint using press activated non-clogging ball point technology, and a durable precision stainless steel ball tip.
Simply stated, this is a toothpaste styled tube that marks paint through a press activated ball point tip. It is designed and manufactured to meet the most difficult industrial marking applications.
IS THIS PRODUCT FOR ME?
The Rilbex Permanent Industrial Paint Marker will be useful to you if you:
• Have a permanent marking requirement on rough, smooth, wet, dry, greasy, oily, light, dark, and hard to mark surfaces.
• Need a permanent marker that is weather proof, fade resistant, and strong and durable.
• Need to mark, identify, colour code, or track products, raw materials, parts or components.
• If you need to avoid pilferage and require some form of stock control.
THE RILBEX PERMANENT INDUSTRIAL PAINT MARKER
• Is Permanent
• Is Quick drying
• Is the most cost effective permanent marking solution
• Is made in 5 bright colours. White, yellow, red, green, blue
• Is Strong and durable
• Is long lasting
• Is Weather proof
• Is Fade proof
• Has a marking width of between 2 and 4mm
• Can mark in any position, vertical, horizontal, sideways.
• Is indelible
• Can write through oil
• Can write under water
• Has different colour caps to indicate the pen colour
For more detailed product characteristics, click here.
THE RILBEX PERMANENT PAINT MARKER HAS BEEN USED ON THE FOLLOWING SURFACES
Metal, wood, plastic, glass, ceramics, rubber and tyres, textiles, cardboard, paper, road surfaces, rock, cork, and rusted surfaces. For a more detailed surface application chart, click here.